Boss GX-100 Guitar Multi effects Pedal
The Next Era of BOSS Multi-effects
The BOSS GX-100 multi-effects processor for guitar and bass offers some of the best amps and effects from their flagship GT-1000 processor, packed into a conveniently compact floorboard that's perfect for gigging guitarists. Explore 23 AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) amplifiers and over 150 effects, with a total of 15 simultaneous effects blocks to craft your signature tones. You can deeply edit your patches right from its front panel, or tap into the BOSS Tone Studio app to edit and manage your custom sounds. Complete with a vivid color touchscreen that's easy to view even in bright daylight, the BOSS GX-100 arms you with everything you need to perform with confidence.
Vast, intuitive tonal control
With up to 15 simultaneous effects blocks for amps, cabs, and effects, the GX-100 offers a ton of potential for crafting your custom guitar tones. And while you have complete control over all aspects of your sound and signal flow, editing on the GX-100 is fast and easy thanks to its large color touchscreen. A user-friendly interface makes it simple to execute deep tone tweaks without getting slowed down by menus. And for maximum sonic control, you can connect the GX-100 to your Mac or PC via USB for more detailed editing and preset management with the BOSS Tone Studio app.
AIRD amps with tube-like response
Packed with 23 AIRD amplifiers — the most advanced modeling amps BOSS has to offer — the GX-100 equips you with a range of tones from classic cleans and grinding crunch to metal-ready leads. Many players have lauded BOSS AIRD amp models for their tube-like response and natural-sounding breakup, delivering a responsive feel you can really dig into. To finalize your tone, you can select from a wide range of onboard speaker types, or even load your own speaker IR files for truly customized tone.
Ample routing and control options
The GX-100 is ready to integrate with practically any type of guitar or bass rig. Simply use a single cable to the input of your amp, or use the 4-cable method with your amp's effects loop for freedom to place effects either before or after your preamp stage. Eight footswitches make it easy to navigate your settings right from the board, plus an expression pedal with toe switch offers the familiar feel of your favorite wah pedal. The GX-100 also supports MIDI input/output for more advanced control and integration with more complex stage setups.
BOSS GX-100 Multi-effects Pedal Features:
- Amplifier modeling and multi-effects floorboard for guitar and bass
- Amazing sound quality with 24-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 48kHz sampling rate
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology creates amp models with the feel and tone of real tube amps
- 23 AIRD amplifiers models and over 150 effects cover an unlimited sonic range
- Combine up to 15 simultaneous effects blocks with ultra-flexible routing options
- Freely assignable footswitches and expression pedal to customize your control options
- Select from a wide range of onboard speaker types, or load your favorite speaker IR files
- Rugged and streamlined design, with vivid color touchscreen display that's visible even in bright daylight
- Built-in expression pedal with toe switch feels like a classic wah pedal
- External control options include footswitch/expression inputs and MIDI in/out
- Send/return loop allows you to use the 4-cable method to utilize your amp's effects loop
- Control jack for remote channel switching on your amplifier
- Built-in USB recording interface for home recording
- USB port for preset editing/management via BOSS Tone Studio app
- Optional Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (sold separately) allows you to edit sounds and stream audio from an iOS or Android mobile device