Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR with Maple FB in Neon Pink
Aggressive Tones, Custom Looks
Charvel's Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR electric guitar harkens back to the Superstrat movement of the 1980s. A pedigreed shredder, this axe epitomizes the Southern California look and sound with its hot-rodded Seymour Duncan pickups, familiar body style, and silky compound-radius fingerboard with rolled edges. The So-Cal boasts a real Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo that can handle the gnarliest of dive-bombs without wrecking your tuning. If you're in the market for a stock guitar that oozes with punk, hardcore, and metal vibe, Sweetwater guitarists are quick to recommend the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR.
Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Plays like a custom Superstrat
- Inspired by 30 years of customer requests
- Floyd Rose locking tremolo adds texture to chords and leads
Plays like a custom Superstrat
The Superstrat craze of the 1980s inspired guitarists all over the country to Frankenstein their beloved axes with faster necks, hotter pickups, aftermarket hardware, and bold custom paint jobs. The Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR carries on this tradition with vintage-styled appointments and clean modern electronics for high-gain attitude and authoritative looks.
Inspired by 30 years of customer requests
Charvel was one of the first guitar companies to manufacture Superstrat-type guitars. And with 30 years of customer feedback, Charvel was able to make the So-Cal play and sound like a pawn shopper's dream. The stock split-coil Seymour Duncan Distortion pickups deliver a total of 6 humbucker/single-coil tones for brutal crunch to scorching leads.
Floyd Rose locking tremolo adds texture to chords and leads
A dependable tremolo is requisite to the Superstrat appeal. The So-Cal's Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 moves between subtle vibrato and dive-bombed Eddie leads with the natural response and tuning stability you expect from a Floyd Rose.
Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR Electric Guitar Features:
- Familiar alder body gives an unmistakable California sound
- Compound-radius maple speed neck (12"-16") gets flatter and wider up high - great for soloing
- Maple fretboard has comfortable rolled edges
- Seymour Duncan TB-6 and SH6N Distortion pickups deliver hot-rodded tones
- 6-way pickup switching for brutal humbucker and juicy single-coil tones
- Push-pull coil tap unlocks sweet California twang
- No-load tone pot won't color sound when run wide open
- Knurled speed knobs resist sweat slippage
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo squeals and dives without wrecking your tuning
- Die-cast matching tuning machines
Turn heads onstage with the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR!
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: So-Cal
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Neon Pink
- Neck Material: 2-piece maple w/ graphite reinforcement
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Radius: 12"-16"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dot
- Number of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose FRT 02000 locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 double-locking tremolo (recessed)
- Tuners: Charvel-branded die-cast
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: Duncan SH-6n Distortion humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan TB-6 Distortion humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume (push/pull coil split), 1 x tone control, 3-way blade pickup selector
- Strings: NPS (.009-.042)