Epiphone DC Pro Doublecut in Midnight Ebony
If you're a fan of the Les Paul but would prefer a double cutaway, look no further than the Epiphone DC Pro - it will not disappoint. It has the same pickup configuration, controls and hardware you'd find on a Les Paul so you can be assured of killer sounds, but the double cutaway design, with its easy high fret access, will delight you. Based on 1995 Epiphone Del Ray which was a huge hit, the DC Pro takes that classic design to new heights with a resonant mahogany body and an AAA flamed maple top that deliver richness and warmth with plenty of snap and sustain. The custom C shaped mahogany neck is a dream to play, and cream binding adorns the DC Pro’s headstock, body, and fingerboard. The DC Pro is loaded with Alnico II Probuckers, the same magnets found in sought-after vintage PAF humbuckers. With a ProBucker-2 in the neck position and a slightly overwound ProBucker-3 in the bridge position, and push/pull coil tapping and treble bleed, this guitar will deliver rich, warm tone with crystalline highs and a tight bottom.
- Body Shape: DC Pro Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body Material: AAA Flamed Maple/Mahogany
- Body Colour: Midnight Ebony
- Body Finish: Polyurethane Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Pickup(s): 2 Epiphone ProBucker Humbuckers
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Pickguard: Single ply Cream
- Strings: .009-.042
- Tuners: Grover 18:1
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome