Epiphone G-1275 Custom Doubleneck in Alpine White
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Doubleneck looks and tones at one of the best prices around! This is the Limited Edition G-1275 Doubleneck in Alpine White from Epiphone! One of the most iconic solidbody electric guitars of all time, this one is built with specs that include a mahogany body, two mahogany necks with rosewood fretboards, split parallelogram inlays and Epiphone Alnico Classic humbuckers. We really like the looks of how the pickups are covered on the 12-string neck and left with open coils on the 6-string neck. If you need a guitar to play live that will grab attention and allow you to cover all your bases with different tones, it's hard to top a 1275 Doubleneck.
- Doubleneck Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alpine White Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Necks
- Split Parallelogram Inlays
- Rosewood Fretboards
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.68" 6 String Nut Width, 1.85" 12 String Nut Width
- Alnico Classic Neck and Alnico Classic Plus Bridge Humbuckers
- LockTone Bridges and Claw Tailpieces
- Two Volume and Two Tone Controls
- Gold Hardware