Epiphone J-45 EC Studio Acoustic Electric in Natural
Buttery Playability - and Big, Balanced Tone!
The Epiphone J-45 EC Studio is one of Epi's best selling acoustic-electric guitars - and for good reason. The J-45 EC Studio's Advanced Jumbo body gives you big sound, while conveying every nuance of your performance. Its bell-like shape sports a large lower bout and a smaller, rounded upper bout; this combination delivers a focused, balanced tone with robust lows complimented by a brilliant crispness in the mids and highs. And this guitar's comfortable SlimTaper neck and elegant Venetian cutaway make fast runs in the treble range a pleasure to execute. Factor in Shadow's Performer Tuner preamp, and the Epiphone J-45 EC Studio becomes an irresistible bargain.
Epiphone J-45 EC Studio Acoustic/Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Beefy lows, crisp mids, and bell-like highs
- With the J-45 EC Studio, you're always stage-ready
- Perfect for singer-songwriters - or in your thickest track
Beefy lows and crisp, clear mids
The Epiphone J-45 EC Studio serves up crisp, clear mids and highs - a refreshing change if you're used to a square-shouldered dreadnought. What's up with that? Epiphone's Advanced Jumbo body shape - first produced in the 1930s - has a big lower bout, and a smaller, rounded upper bout - with a narrow waist in between. This bell-shaped arrangement is what's responsible for the unmistakable clarity that characterizes Epi's Advanced Jumbo acoustics.
You're always stage-ready
With the Epiphone J-45 EC Studio, you're always ready for the spotlight.
Perfect for singer-songwriters - or in your thickest track
The Epiphone J-45 EC Studio's big, balanced tone is ideal for singer-songwriters. If you perform solo, the J-45 EC Studio is your perfect accompaniment, serving up the natural acoustic volume and bass response you need, along with the midrange clarity and bell-like highs that are so important for enhanced solo playing. With that said, the J-45 EC Studio also sits beautifully in a track. Again, it's this instrument's inherent clarity that makes the difference. When you've got bass, drums, keyboards, electric guitars, and vocals all competing for attention, you certainly don't need a muddy-sounding acoustic!
Epiphone J-45 EC Studio Acoustic/Electric Guitar Features:
- Select mahogany body; solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid mahogany SlimTaper D-profile neck with satin finish; 25.5" scale
- Dovetail set neck joint; 12" radius rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Trussrod Adjustable via headstock
- Frets 20; medium/jumbo
- Binding 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
- Fingerboard Nut Width 1.68"
- Sealed, die-cast machine heads, 14:1 ratio; nickel hardware
- NanoFlex low-impedance bridge pickup
- Fishman Presys II preamp
- Solid rosewood reverse-belly bridge,
- Compensated PVC saddle
- Simulated tortoise pickguard with metal "E"
- Metal Endpin 1/4" output jack, strap buttons
- Epiphone Limited Lifetime Warranty
Big, balanced tone, and great playability: have it all with the Epiphone J-45 EC Studio!