Epiphone Jerry Cantrell Les Paul Custom Prophecy Electric Guitar - Bone White
Exceptionally smooth playability
Comfort and playability were two of Epiphone's primary concerns when they designed the Jerry Cantrell Les Paul Custom Prophecy. You'll be amazed at how this guitar's Custom Cantrell neck taper comfortably fills your hand in just the right way. What's more, its bound 12-inch-radius, 24-fret fingerboard yields playability so effortless, it feels like heaven beside you. Finally, this Les Paul's glued-in, set-neck construction ensures maximum vibration transfer and near-endless sustain. The guitarists here can attest: once you pick up the Jerry Cantrell Les Paul Custom Prophecy, you'll have a hard time putting it down.
Custom-voiced Fishman Fluence humbuckers
Loaded with custom-voiced Fishman Fluence humbuckers, the Epiphone Jerry Cantrell Les Paul Custom Prophecy is teeming with ear-grabbing tones. These cutting-edge active pickups deliver three distinct sonic textures: a vintage-tinged, PAF-style humbucker; a scorching-hot, metal-ready modern humbucker; and a shimmering single-coil. Accessing this tonal flexibility is a breeze, thanks to this solidbody electric guitar's convenient push-pull volume and tone pots. From the sea of sorrow to the sludge factory, the Jerry Cantrell Les Paul Custom Prophecy is ready to grind.
Jerry Cantrell's personalized features
This Les Paul Custom Prophecy is laden with Jerry Cantrell's personalized features. For starters, its resonant, maple-capped mahogany body is adorned with head-turning multi-ply binding. Grover locking Rotomatic tuners and a Graph Tech nut ensure rock-solid tuning stability. There's plenty of eye candy onboard the Jerry Cantrell Les Paul Custom Prophecy, including customized circle-in-diamond fingerboard inlays, a personalized "Jerry Cantrell" truss rod cover, and a "JJ" circle logo on the rear of the headstock. Slick-looking brushed nickel hardware rounds out this solidbody electric guitar.
Epiphone Jerry Cantrell Les Paul Custom Prophecy Electric Guitar Features:
- Built to the Alice in Chains guitarist's specifications
- Weight-relieved mahogany body yields a resonant sound with truckloads of warmth and sustain
- Maple top adds extra acoustic snap and sustain to every note you play
- Custom Cantrell neck taper offers a comfortable vintage feel
- Bound 12-inch-radius, 24-fret fingerboard yields effortless playability
- Glued-in, set-neck construction ensures maximum vibration transfer
- Custom-voiced Fishman Fluence humbuckers supply three distinct tones
- Grover locking Rotomatic tuners and a Graph Tech nut ensure rock-solid tuning stability
- Head-turning multi-ply body binding
- Customized circle-in-diamond fingerboard inlays
- Personalized "Jerry Cantrell" truss rod cover and "JJ" circle logo on the rear of the headstock
- Slick-looking brushed nickel hardware