Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro in Vintage Sunburst
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Featuring new ProBucker™ Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece.
- Body Shape: Thunderbird
- Body Material: Mahogany Body Wings
- Body Color: Alpine White
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 34"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
- Pickguard: 3-Layer (White/Black/White); "Thunderbird" logo in black
- Bridge: 1960s TB-Bass Tune-o-matic (adjustable) with 1960s "Claw" Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Open-gear Bass Tuners with historic "Clover" buttons; 17:1 ratio
- Hardware Finish: Nickel