Epiphone Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul (Incl. Hard Case)
Striking finish with eye-catching chrome accents
One thing's for sure — this limited-edition Tommy Thayer Les Paul is an eye-catching instrument. Covered in a striking Electric Blue finish with white single-ply binding, this guitar demands attention. From its pickguard to its pickup rings, toggle ring, switch tip, jack plate, and tuners, this guitar is covered with gleaming chrome accents. The fast-playing Indian laurel fingerboard is adorned with stunning trapezoid inlays. Blue bell knobs, a blue bridge pickup, and a nickel-plated bridge and tailpiece complete the picture. The Tommy Thayer Les Paul is definitely hard to take your eyes off of. But what else would you expect from a guitar that takes center stage at a KISS concert?
Seymour Duncan humbuckers yield hot-rodded tones
The Epiphone Limited Edition Tommy Thayer Les Paul comes loaded with dual JB Model Seymour Duncan humbuckers. The JB Model is an archetype hot-rodded humbucker, delivering abundant output while retaining singing highs, aggressive harmonics, and an effective blend of sustain and distortion. These pickups are great for anything from heavy blues to heavy metal — with an emphasis on heavy! But excelling at aggressive music isn't all these pickups can do, as they clean up nicely providing warm, sweet tones that pair nicely with the Tommy Thayer Les Paul's mahogany body and Indian laurel fingerboard.
1960s SlimTaper neck profile — a players' favorite
Players worldwide appreciate Epiphone's 1960s SlimTaper neck profile for its fast and smooth playability. 1960s SlimTaper necks are thinner than '50s-style necks — the guitarists at appreciate how they stay out of the way of your fast lead playing, while still being substantial enough for comfortable rhythm playing.
Epiphone Limited Edition Tommy Thayer Les Paul Outfit Features:
- Striking Electric Blue finish with eye-catching chrome accents
- Resonant mahogany body and neck deliver classic hard rock tones
- Dual Seymour Duncan pickups yield hot-rodded output, aggressive harmonics, and smooth sustain
- Fast-playing 1960s SlimTaper neck with Indian laurel fingerboard
- Gibson Rotomatic tuners ensure spot-on intonation
- Epiphone LockTone bridge and tailpiece effectively transfer string vibration and tone
- Includes an EpiLite case and certificate of authenticity
- Number of Strings : 6
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Body Type : Solidbody
- Body Shape : Tommy Thayer Les Paul
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Top Material : Maple
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Color : Electric Blue
- Neck Material : Mahogany
- Neck Shape : 60's Slim Taper
- Neck Joint : Set Neck
- Radius : 12"
- Fingerboard Material : Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay : Pearloid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets : 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Nut Width : 1.692"
- Nut Material : GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece : LockTone Adjustable Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners : Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker
- Controls : 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching : 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings : D'Addario, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag : Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number : ENTTELBNH1