Fender Aerodyne Special Stratocaster with Maple FB in California Blue
A Fresh New Spin on the Classic Strat Formula
Looking for a Strat that stands out from the crowd? The Fender Aerodyne Special Stratocaster’s futuristic style is a bold new take on one of the most iconic 6-strings around! Right off the bat, the Aerodyne Special’s pickguard-less design, bound basswood body, and aerodynamic lines make a powerful stylistic statement: this is no ordinary Strat. A trio of Fender Aerodyne Special pickups reinforce this claim with a vintage-style voice that’s updated with modern power and performance, taking the tried-and-true Strat formula into bold new sonic territory. What’s more, the maple neck’s matching maple fingerboard is studded with easy-playing Medium Jumbo frets that are leveled into a flat 12-inch radius for an effortless playability that allows you to excel in any style. Finally, the locking tuners and Babicz Z-series FCH-2 Point trem round the Aerodyne Special Stratocaster off with the unshakeable reliability that modern guitarists require from their instruments.
Custom Aerodyne Special series electronics
A trio of Aerodyne Special single-coil Stratocaster pickups outfit this instrument with all the sonic attitude of a vintage-style pickup, but supercharged with modern power and performance! Glassy highs, punchy mids, and a round low end: Sweetwater guitarists love how these Aerodyne Special single-coil Stratocaster pickups deliver the unmatched versatility of a standard Strat, and they’re more than capable of dishing out more aggressive modern tones. Plus, these single-coils sport a clear and bell-like articulation that makes the Aerodyne Special Series Stratocaster an excellent choice for players looking to layer up all of their favorite stompboxes, but still retain the clarity of their dry tone.
The Aerodyne Special Stratocaster’s neck is loaded with high-performance appointments that will appease even the most demanding of guitarists! Starting off with the classic combo of a maple neck fingerboard, this guitar’s flat 12-inch radius and Medium Jumbo frets are quite a departure from the standard Fender formula, yet they deliver a seriously smooth and effortless feel that facilitates lightspeed licks and massive multi-step bends. Next, the Modern “C” shape offers a quick, fast-playing feel when laying out your licks, and the headstock is loaded with Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking tuners for maximum stability.
Sleek Aerodyne Special aesthetics
Fender’s Aerodyne Special series is a futuristic take on their most famous guitar and bass models, loaded with high-performance features and smooth, sleek Aerodyne aesthetics. Each model in the Aerodyne Special series features a lightweight pickguard-less basswood body that’s carved with aerodynamic lines, then finished off with body binding for a touch of class. The result is an instrument that’s undeniably Fender, but updated for the 21st century. However, as stylish as these guitars look, the Aerodyne special treatment is much more than a visual update — every instrument in this series is loaded with a rock-solid custom Babicz Z-series bridge and custom Aerodyne special pickups for the utmost tone and performance.
Fender Aerodyne Special Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features :
- Custom Aerodyne Special basswood body for an updated take on classic Fender visuals
- Bound body and sleek pickguard-less design
- Maple neck carved into a Modern “C” profile for high-performance playability
- Maple fingerboard loaded with Medium Jumbo frets in a flat 12-inch radius for effortless bends
- Deluxe Cast/Sealed locking tuners for maximum stability
- 3 custom Aerodyne Special Stratocaster single-coil pickups produce a vintage-meets modern Strat tone
- Rock-solid Babicz Z-series FCH-2 Point Trem for enhanced reliability
- Crafted in Fender’s world-class Japanese factory
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeStratocaster
- Body MaterialBasswood
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorCalifornia Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.69"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/TailpieceBabicz Z-Series FCH-2 point Tremolo
- TunersDeluxe Die-cast Locking
- Neck PickupAerodyne Special Stratocaster Single-coil
- Middle PickupAerodyne Special Stratocaster Single-coil
- Bridge PickupAerodyne Special Stratocaster Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsNPS, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagGig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:0252002326