Fender American Professional II 5-String Jazz Bass with Maple FB in Roasted Pine
The American Professional II Jazz Bass® V draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass V single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass V delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Roasted Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Slim "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Middle)
- Bridge: 5-String High Mass Vintage (HMV), (Strings-Through-Body or Topload)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250-5M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.125 Gauges), PN 0737250456
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome