Fender American Professional II Telecaster Maple FB Roasted Pine
The new standard for professional instruments
After the wild success of the original American Professional Stratocaster, Fender's team of designers dedicated themselves to improving on the design. The resulting instrument, the American Professional II Telecaster, features several improvements and upgrades that push the classic design to new heights. V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups dish out signature Tele spank and twang with added detail. The upgraded “cut” 3-saddle top-load/string-through bridge has a classic look with enhanced flexibility for setting individual string tension to achieve perfect intonation. Factor in the all-new "Super-Natural" neck finish, and the Fender American Professional II Telecaster sets the tone for what a professional-level instrument should look, sound, and feel like.
Upgraded pickups promote clarity
For the American Professional II Telecaster, Fender's pickup guru, Tim Shaw, created a new breed of V-Mod single-coil pickups. The V-Mod II Tele single-coils have a vintage voice with modern clarity that players will appreciate. And, their volume mod circuit lets you pull back on the gain knob, without sacrificing top end, making it incredibly versatile onstage. Run it through your grittiest dirt pedals or your cleanest amp and the Fender American Professional II Telecaster will sound right at home.
Custom Shop-influenced neck
The Deep "C" neck profile that you'll find on the Fender American Professional II Telecaster solidbody electric guitar is a slight upgrade from the Fender American neck players have been in love with for years. By adding a touch more roundness to the back contour, the Deep "C" carve fills your hand perfectly while never inhibiting your technique. For added playing comfort, the back of the neck is finished in Fender's "Super-Natural" satin finish that feels fast and inviting. Your fingers will immediately notice how much control they have on the fretboard's Narrow Tall frets. For good reason, this fret wire is the most requested size at the Fender Custom Shop.
- Updated and upgraded Telecaster for the performing musician
- V-Mod II single-coil pickups provide classic Tele twang with greater articulation
- 3-saddle top-load/string-through bridge has a classic look with enhanced flexibility
- Satin-finished maple neck feels fast and responsive
- Deep "C" neck profile sits securely in your hand
- Contoured neck heel enhances comfort when playing in the upper register
- Narrow Tall frets play effortlessly
Tech Specs :
- Number of Strings : 6
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Body Type : Solidbody
- Body Shape : American Professional II Telecaster
- Body Material : Roasted Pine
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Color : Natural
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Shape : Deep C
- Neck Joint : Bolt-on
- Radius : 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material : Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay : Black Dots
- Number of Frets : 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Nut Width : 1.685"
- Nut Material : Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece : 3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- Tuners : Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup : V-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup : V-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls : 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series)
- Switching : 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings : Fender USA Bullets 3250L, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag : Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number : 0113942763