Fender American Vintage II 57 Stratocaster with Maple FB in 2-Tone Sunburst
The Fender® American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Profile: 1957 "V"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge), Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat® (Middle), Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Vintage-Style Tweed (Crushed Red Interior)