Fender American Vintage II 63 Telecaster with Rosewood FB in 3-Tone Sunburst
The Fender® American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
By 1963, a new combination of tonewoods married the punch and focus of alder with the warmth added by a round-lam rosewood fingerboard, enhancing the signature Tele® twang. Featuring Pure Vintage ‘63 Telecaster® pickups, a triple threaded-steel saddle bridge and a comfortable “C”-shape maple neck, the American Vintage II 1963 Telecaster reproduces the quintessential tone and feel of the original. Characteristic of production in 1963, this Tele features clay dots (narrow-spaced at the 12th fret), and a 7.25” radius fingerboard.
The instruments in the American Vintage II series are direct descendants of the original Fenders: designed for players with a fine appreciation for vintage Fender tone and feel and built with unmatched quality, down to the last screw. These are Fender electrics in their purest form: Fender American Vintage II, the stuff of legends.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Profile: 1963 "C"
- Fretboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Clay Dot
- Pickups: Pure Vintage '63 Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge), Pure Vintage '63 Single-Coil Tele® (Neck)
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 3-Saddle Tele® with Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Vintage-Style Black (Orange Interior)