Fender American Vintage II 73 Stratocaster with Maple FB in Mocha
The Fender® American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
The American Vintage II 1973 Stratocaster® exudes the pop culture spirit of the era and is outfitted with a trio of Pure Vintage '73 staggered pole pickups, a large headstock with dual string trees, a convenient “Bullet” style truss rod nut and a three-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt™ mechanism. The “C”-shape maple neck plays like a dream with a 7.25” radius rosewood or maple fingerboard and vintage tall frets. Additional features include vintage-style “F” stamped tuners and a synchronized tremolo with bent steel saddles and cold rolled steel block.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: 1973 "C"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Pickups: Pure Vintage '73 Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge), Pure Vintage '73 Single-Coil Strat® (Middle), Pure Vintage '73 Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Fender® “F” Stamped
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Vintage-Style Black (Orange Interior)