Fender CC60SCE Concert Sized Electric Acoustic Cutaway in Black
The Fender CC-60SCE is an ideal acoustic guitar for beginners. Featuring a comfortable design, a balanced tone, and built-in Fishman electronics, all at an affordable price point, the CC-60SCE offers excellent value for money.
The CC-60SCE has a Concert shape which is towards the smaller end of acoustic body shapes. It’s a comfortable shape that doesn’t feel cumbersome to play, especially useful for players with smaller frames. The body shape provides a versatile sound that’s good for any style of playing but is particularly well-suited to fingerpicking. This model has a cutaway body which gives you easy access to the upper frets. The body itself is made from laminate mahogany with a solid spruce top for a resonant and balanced tone.
The neck is made from mahogany and utilises Fender’s “Easy-To-Play” shape. The Easy-To-Play neck does what it says on the tin, it’s an accessible shape with rolled fingerboard edges that’s comfortable for beginner and experienced players alike. The 12” radius walnut fingerboard is smooth, natural-feeling, and easy to fret notes on.
For playing gigs or for easy recording, the CC-60SCE comes with built-in Fishman electronics. The preamp features an onboard tuner, as well as volume, bass, and treble controls for shaping your tone. With the built-in electronics in the CC-60SCE, you can take it straight out the box and jump right into performing live or recording.
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman® CD Preamp
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)