Beautifully Designed 12-string from Fender
Get that big, chimey 12-string tone with the Fender CD-140SCE. This intelligently designed acoustic features a solid spruce top and ovangkol back and sides for full midrange and high-end tone with a solid low end — that classic 12-string blend that so many artists have fallen for over the decades. A gorgeous mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard is incredibly playable and responsive. And when you are ready to plug in, Fishman Presys electronics are onboard to deliver stellar amplified acoustic tone.
Stellar amplified tone
The Fishman Presys pickup system in the CD-140SCE gives you plenty of tone-shaping options. There are bass, treble, and volume controls so you can dial in your ideal sound. A notch filter helps eliminate the possibility of feedback while playing live, and a brilliance control helps you cut through the mix. In addition, the phase control helps solve phase problems when recording the Presys output and a microphone at the same time. And a built-in tuner ensures you stay in tune while onstage or at home — a feature we really appreciate here at Sweetwater.
Neck built for play!
Pulling off those classic 12-string riffs and chords on the CD-140SCE is a breeze with the smooth, responsive mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard. And a genuine walnut bridge and NuBone saddle support your tone as you play, enhancing the overall resonance of this wonderful instrument.
Fender CD-140SCE 12-string Features:
- Intelligently designed 12-string acoustic-electric delivers great playability
- Solid spruce top and ovangkol back and sides for full midrange and high-end tone with a solid low end
- Fishman Presys electronics are on board to deliver stellar amplified acoustic tone
- Notch filter helps eliminate the possibility of feedback while playing live
- Phase control helps solve phase problems when simultaneously recording the Presys output and a microphone
- Built-in tuner ensures you stay in tune while onstage or at home
- Genuine walnut bridge and NuBone saddle supports your tone as you play