Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV Tube Amplifier FSR in Buggy Whip
The Hot Rod Deluxe is one of the worlds most famous and popular amps and has been for a long time - and for good reason. This new Hot Rod Deluxe IV has had some serious upgrades to take it to the next level.
- Eminence 12" Private Jack speaker for sublime top-end and fat, rounded low-end response.
- Fender have improved the drive channels to give you truly useable overdrive and distortion from the 2 drive channels. In total the Hot Rod Deluxe has 3 channels - Normal, Drive and More Drive.
- A new improved Reverb circuit to give you smoother, richer Reverb tones, no matter how loud you have the verb dialled in.
- Stunning Wheat Grille Cloth and Buggy Whip colouring for a unique Fender look.
The Ultimate Pedal Platform
What makes the Hot Rod Deluxe such a popular amp is the fact that it has enough headroom to get a fantastic clean sound at high volumes. In turn, this means it takes pedals incredibly well. It gives all pedals a great platform to truly shine and sound the way they were designed to sound.
You'll make the most of your drive pedals running into a stunning clean amp like the Hot Rod Deluxe.
- Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Channels: Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Buggy Whip
- Grille Cloth: Wheat
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12" Eminence Private Jack
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6