Fender Japan Heritage 50s Stratocaster with Maple FB in White Blonde
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Made in Japan Heritage 50s Stratocaster® has a lacquer finish on the ash body, which adds depth to the shade over time. A 7.25 inch radius Soft “V” shaped maple neck with 21 vintage style frets, a 6 saddle vintage style Synchronized Tremolo bridge, and pickups specially selected for the Heritage series. The specifications have been carefully selected for classic playability and sweet vintage tones.
Experience Fender's unique playability and tasty tones that have captivated many great musicians in the Heritage series.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Over Urethane Finish
- Neck Profile: Soft "V"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Scale Length: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup: Premium Vintage-Style 50s Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge), Premium Vintage-Style 50s Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag