Fender Japan Heritage 50s Telecaster with Maple FB in Butterscotch Blonde
Made in Japan Heritage is a series that pursues the supreme playing experience that vintage instruments give players. Famous as a master builder at Fender Custom Shop, it is packed with specs that attract vintage fans, adopted under the supervision of Mark Kendrick, who boasts a deep knowledge of vintage instruments. All models in the Heritage series are designed based on USA product profiling data, and body shapes and neck shapes are also adapted according to the age. It inherits Fender's orthodox genealogy in every detail, such as cross-wire pickups, pickup settings and tones, and body colour reproducibility.
Made in Japan Heritage 50s Telecaster® has a lacquer finish on the ash body, which adds depth to the shade over time. 7.25-inch radius 1952 “U” shaped maple neck with 21 vintage-style frets, 3 saddle vintage style String-Through-Body bridge with brass paddle, and pickups specially selected for the Heritage series All the specifications that make up this product have been carefully selected to achieve classic playability and a sweet vintage tone.
Experience Fender's unique playability and tasty tones that have captivated many great musicians in the Heritage series.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Over Urethane Finish
- Neck Profile: 1952 "U"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Scale Length: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup: Premium Vintage-Style 50s Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge), Premium Vintage-Style 50s Single-Coil Tele® (Neck)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel-Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag