Fender Japan Heritage 60s Jazzmaster with Rosewood FB in White Blonde
Made in Japan Heritage is a series that pursues the supreme playing experience that players are looking for in a vintage instrument. Famous as a Fender Custom Shop master builder, it is packed with specs that attract vintage players, adopted under the supervision of Mark Kendrick, who boasts a deep knowledge of vintage instruments. All models in the Heritage series are designed based on USA product profiling data, body shapes and neck shapes are also adapted according to age. It inherits Fender's orthodox genealogy in every detail, such as cross-wire pickups, pickup settings and tones, and body-colour reproducibility.
Made in Japan Heritage 60s Jazzmaster® has a lacquer finish on the alder or ash body, which adds depth to the shade over time. The product includes a 7.25 inch radius Mid ʻ60s “C” shaped maple neck with 21 vintage-style frets, a 6 saddle vintage-style bridge with floating tremolo, and a pickup specially selected for the Heritage series. All specifications are carefully crafted for classic playability and sweet vintage tones.
Experience Fender's unique playability and tasty tones that have captivated many great musicians in the Heritage series.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Profile: Mid '60s "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage
- Fretboard Inlays: Clay Dot
- Pickups: Premium Vintage-Style 60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster® (Bridge), Premium Vintage-Style 60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag