Fender Japan Hybrid II Jazzmaster with Rosewood FB in Arctic White
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Made in Japan Hybrid II is a series that is just right to be called a "hybrid", incorporating almighty modern specs that do not choose the player or music genre, while maintaining the vintage look. The Hybrid II Jazzmaster is equipped with a new hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil pickup with staggered pole pieces on the well-established alder body, and a sustain block under the vintage-style bridge. A vintage-style tuner, satin-finish neck, Modern "C" shape, 9.5-inch radius fingerboard and narrow tall frets provide smooth playability.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fretboard Material : Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Narrow Tall Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup: Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil Jazzmaster® (Bridge), Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil Jazzmaster® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag