Fender Japan Hybrid II Stratocaster with RW FB in Candy Apple Red
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Made in Japan Hybrid II is a series that is just right to be called a "hybrid", incorporating almighty modern specs that do not choose the player or genre, while maintaining the vintage look. Made in Japan, Fender crafted a product that combines playability and instrument tone that fits any guitarist or bassist regardless of rhythm or lead. The Hybrid II Stratocaster® features a well-established alder body with a newly designed Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil pickup and a two-point support tremolo system with a vintage-style saddle. A vintage locking tuner, a Modern "C" shape with a satin finish neck, a 9.5-inch radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets provide smooth playability.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickups: Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil Stratocaster® (Bridge), Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil Stratocaster® (Middle), Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil Stratocaster® (Neck)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: Red Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag