Fender Japan Ken Stratocaster Experiment No. 1 with Maple FB in White
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The redesigned Japanese signature style of Ken's new Stratocaster was released in 2021 in celebration of the 30th anniversary as the guitarist of L'Arc-en-Ciel. The combination of the original white body, matching head and gold hardware is designed from Ken's image of "gold-piece Japanese pottery".
The elbow cut, which is suppressed to a minimal cut, is painted in gold, and the acrylic pickguard and control panel are in gold, including the pickup, control, and spring cavity. In addition, the guitar uses a combination of "V-Mod II" and "Fat 50s" pickups that are directly attached to a highly rigid body that has a thick neck profiled from his actual guitar.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Ken "U" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Vintage-Style Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Fat 50's Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge), V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat® (Middle), V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Locking Tuner Gotoh® SG381-07-L6 MG-T GG
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag