Fender Japan Limited International Color Stratocaster with Maple FB in Maui Blue
Based on the Made in Japan Traditional Series, the Made in Japan Limited International Color Stratocaster® is a reissue of a US-made series that was developed in the early 1980s. It is a model that uses the names of cities around the world for its colours and is characterized by its gorgeousness. Fender has a lineup of models with carefully selected characteristic colours for the specifications of the 70s Style, including the Modern Logo.
By using US product drawings and ordering the colour samples, which are the biggest point of this product, directly from the US, we are reviving with high quality made in Japan while properly inheriting the mindset of the home country.
While improving the reproduction of details such as the serial number on the head, not only the design but also vintage type tuners and 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo bridge ensure orthodox Fender playability.
This product will be a limited edition in 2022.
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Body Material : Basswood
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile : "U" Shape
- Fretboard Material : Maple
- Fretboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets : 21 White Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays : Black Dot Inlays
- Pickups : Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Middle), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge : 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Eggshell
- Strings : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines : Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome