Fender Japan Scandal Haruna Telecaster with Maple FB in Arctic White Boost
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The latest model of Scandal's vocal guitar Haruna celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2021 and has succeeded in numerous world tours and arena performances. The body with the original pearl binding in Arctic White colour, combined with silver hardware and matching heads, gives a beautiful impression. In terms of sound, mahogany is selected as the body material, and the combination of the Adjusto-Matic ™ bridge and two Shawbucker ™ pickups creates a hard and fat sound that has never been seen before. The maple neck with block inlays unified with body binding has a satin finish, and the slim neck grip and Vintage-style frets provide smooth playability. As the name "BOOST" suggests, "Telecaster®" is a condensed version of Haruna's commitment to support Scandal's songs, which are rich in variety from ballads to pop styles, as well as hard numbers.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: White Pearloid Block Inlays
- Pickups: ShawbuckerTM 2T (Bridge), ShawbuckerTM 1T (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjusto-MaticTM with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag