Fender Japan Scandal Mami Stratocaster with RW FB in Vintage White Omochi
The latest model of Scandal's lead guitar MAMI celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2021 and has successfully performed many world tours and arena performances. The body shape with an arch top and binding is covered with matching head Vintage White, making it an original look. Mami Custom Humbucking Pickup, engraved with geometric patterns with MAMI's own design, can accommodate a surprisingly wide range of genres from deep distortion to glittering clean tones.
The neck is a combination of a compound back shape that changes from Modern "C" to "D". In addition, MAMI's practicality on the stage is considered, such as placing the master volume and master tone in the position of the normal tone knob, and stabilizing the tuning with a 2-point support tremolo bridge so as not to interfere while playing. It has become a Stratocaster® that has realized its ideal.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Mami Custom Humbucking Pickup (Bridge), Mami Custom Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo, Gotoh® 510T-FE1
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag