Fender Japan Traditional II 60s Stratocaster with RW FB in Aged Dakota Red
The Made in Japan Traditional series is derived by fusing the aesthetics of Fender's traditional instrument-making with sophisticated Japanese craftsmanship. Fender's legitimate DNA will be revived with reliable Made in Japan quality.
This 2023 Limited Edition Collection, MIJ Traditional 60s Stratocaster®, Aged Color has a gloss finish basswood body and 21 frets in vintage style The 9.5-inch radius "U" shape maple neck provides a classical performance unique to the Traditional series. 6 saddle-style vintage style Synchronized Tremolo bridge, and the original pick-up selected for the Traditional series play a realistic and musical vintage tone Yes. The narrowly designed nut width is easy to play for Japanese players.
This product reproduces the tanned appearance of Fender's original colour at that time. You can enjoy the colour of this product alone, which has increased in depth with age. Solid guitar craftsmanship and answers that flexibly respond to the needs of players are reflected in this series.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: "U" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Middle), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mintgreen
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag