Fender Japan Traditional II 60s Stratocaster with RW FB in Lake Placid Blue
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Made in Japan Traditional series derived by combining the aesthetics of Fender's traditional musical instrument production with the sophisticated craftsmanship of Japan. Fender's orthodox DNA is revived with reliable Made in Japan quality.
Made in Japan Traditional 60s Stratocaster® has a gloss finish basswood body. A 9.5-inch radius "U" shaped maple neck with 21 vintage-style frets provides a classic performance that is unique to the Traditional series. The 6-saddle vintage style Synchronized Tremolo bridge, and the original pickups selected for the Traditional series, produce realistic, musical vintage tones. The narrowly designed nut width makes it easy for Japanese players to play. Solid guitar craftsmanship and flexible answers to player needs are reflected in this series.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: "U" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chome
- Case: Gig Bag