Fender Japan Traditional II 60s Telecaster with RW FB in Olympic White / Blue Stripes
The Made in Japan Traditional series is derived by fusing the aesthetics of Fender's traditional instrument-making with sophisticated Japanese craftsmanship. Fender's legitimate DNA will be revived with reliable Made in Japan quality.
This 2023 Limited Edition Collection, MIJ Traditional 60s Telecaster®, Olympic White with Blue Competition Stripe is Gloss Fin The basswood body of Shu adopts a vintage style 21 frets, and the 9.5-inch Radius "U" shape maple neck provides a classic performance unique to the Traditional series. The vintage-style Tele® bridge with three saddles and the original pick-up selected for the Traditional series play a realistic and musical vintage tone. The narrowly designed nut width is easy to play for Japanese players.
This product adopts an eye-catching "competition stripe" reminiscent of a racing car that differentiates it from other players. Solid guitar craftsmanship and answers that flexibly respond to the needs of players are reflected in this series.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: "U" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele® (Neck)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag