Fender JV Modified 50s Stratocaster HSS with Maple FB in 2-Color Sunburst
The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after “Japanese Vintage” reissues from the early ‘80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The '50s Stratocaster HSS has a resonant basswood body and features a pair of vintage-voiced single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions and a powerful humbucking pickup in the bridge position. A push-pull pot on Tone 2 splits the humbucking pickup for sparkling single-coil sounds, making this Strat extremely versatile. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets provide effortless playability.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Thick Soft "V"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking (Bridge), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Middle), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag