Fender JV Modified 50s Telecaster with Maple FB in White Blonde
The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after “Japanese Vintage” reissues from the early ‘80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The '50s Telecaster is equipped with a resonant basswood body and dual single-coil pickups voiced to replicate classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Thick Soft "V"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele® (Neck)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag