Fender Limited Edition Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified with Roasted Maple FB in Shell Pink
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to modern features, we created the Vintera® ‘50s Telecaster® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender® tone, we included a pair of Custom Shop pickups, kicking things up a bit with a vintage-style bridge pickup and fat-sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. For a modern playing feel, we added 21 medium-jumbo frets to the 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard that sits atop the “Thick Soft V”-shaped neck. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching and the S-1™ switch give you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1 switch places the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and a 4-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: Thick Soft "V"
- Fretboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge), Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele® (Neck)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel-Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag