Fender Limited Edition Vintera 60s Stratocaster with Pau Ferro FB in Olympic White
The Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster has been created for players who want the style and sound of Fender's golden era. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade - including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups - this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
The trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups have been re-created to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the musical map. The "Mid 60s C"-shaped neck has a 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: Mid '60s "C"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dots
- Pickups: Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge), Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Strat® (Middle), Vintage-Style ‘60s Single-Coil Strat® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag