Fender Limited Edition Vintera Road Worn 50s HSS Stratocaster with Maple FB in Sonic Blue
The Vintera Road Worn '50s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
This exclusive Limited Edition version of the Vintera Road Worn ‘50s Stratocaster comes with HSS pickups: one Player Series humbucking bridge pickup and two vintage-style ‘50s Strat single-coil pickups. The updated Thick Soft “V”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for a classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and the traditional Strat® control layout.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Profile: Thick Soft "V"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: Player Series humbucking (Bridge), Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele® (Middle), Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele® (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag