Fender Limited Edition Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster with Maple FB in Sonic Blue
The Vintera Road Worn® '50s Telecaster recreates the look and feels of a well-loved original. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct ageing patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender tone, we recreated the pair of ‘50s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The thick, fat-shouldered Thick '50s "U”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets for a classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and a four-bolt neck plate.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele® (Bridge), Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele® (Neck)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-ply White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome