Fender Player Plus Stratocaster - Opal Spark with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
Fender's Player Series Gets a Serious Upgrade!
When Fender's Player Series first hit the scene, its combination of rock-solid tonewoods and stellar electronics made for an infinitely giggable axe priced for the working musician. The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster builds on this blueprint with upgraded electronics and optimizations throughout to deliver even more incredible bang for your buck. A trio of noiseless Player Plus single-coil pickups pumps out hard-hitting tone with crystal clarity, made better with a push-pull Tone 2 knob to jack in the neck pickup when in positions 1 and 2. Rolled fingerboard edges give the Player Plus Strat a distinctly professional feel, a feature commonly found on instruments in higher price ranges. Throw in locking tuners and a highly expressive synchronized tremolo, and this top-notch 6-string truly puts the "Plus" in Player Plus Stratocaster.
Outfitted with powerful Player Plus pickups
The trademark tone of a Strat is heard across countless recordings and number-one hits, and for good reason — the spank, the twang, and the chime of its pickups lend crystal clarity and enhanced articulation to anything you play. Fender made sure to equip the Player Plus Strat with high-powered pickups to perfectly fit the bill, with three Player Plus single-coils delivering an expansive tonal range. These noiseless pickups thoroughly impressed guitarists, pumping out that classic quack and richness of a vintage Strat without the pesky 60 cycle hum.
Elite enhancements throughout
Whether it's your first or 50th Fender, the Player Plus Strat is familiar in the hands. You get the standard tonewood combo of alder with maple for the neck and pau ferro fingerboard, laying a solid tonal foundation with plenty of snap and smooth playability. Where the Player Plus Strat truly shines is its impressive feature set. Its Modern "C" Player Plus neck profile boasts a rolled-edge fingerboard for a comfortable worn-in feel right out of the box. Locking tuners up top make for split-second string changes while keeping everything in tune, the perfect companion for this Strat's silky-smooth 2-point synchronized tremolo. The Player Plus Strat epitomizes love at first strum — make sure to clear your schedule for the next few days!
Fender Player Plus Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- The epitome of Fender's Player Series with professional enhancements throughout
- Beefy alder body lays a solid tonal foundation with good sustain
- Maple neck shaped to a perfect Modern "C" Player Plus profile fills your hand comfortably from head to heel
- Smooth-as-glass pau ferro fingerboard with rolled edges gives the feel of an elite-quality instrument
- 3 noiseless single-coils deliver a full spectrum of tonal possibilities with zero hum
- Push-pull Tone 2 knob adds the neck pickup while in positions 1 and 2
- Locking tuners make string changes a breeze while keeping your tuning in check
- 2-point synchronized tremolo perfect for subtle warbles and textures