Fender Player Series Stratocaster Limited Edition in Aged Natural
The Fender Stratocaster is the most popular guitar ever made! In over 60 years of production, the Strat has remained largely unchanged both aesthetically and feature-wise. Small refinements made over the years have improved tones, quality, and playability - and it's evident in the Player series.
As part of the Fender limited edition FSR range, this particular Strat features an exclusive aged natural finish. Pick one up before they're gone for good.
The Player Series Stratocaster is made using a well-renowned alder body and maple neck wood combination. Also adorned with a pau ferro fretboard sporting 22 medium jumbo frets, the tonal clarity and build quality of Fender's Mexican-made guitars is unmatched amongst competitors.
Its "Modern C" neck profile provides both traditionalists and contemporary players with a comfortable shape. A noteworthy Player Series update is the super sleek satin finish neck, allowing for unhindered hand movement.
The Player series features a revised set of Alnico 5 single-coil pickups. Projecting that legendary vibrant Fender tone, these particular pickups emit a more modern voice, with a bolder mid-range that can handle overdrive far better than its predecessors.
Dedicated tone controls for the neck/middle and bridge pickups let you tame any aggressive highs, particularly if plugged into a bright-sounding amplifier. Nearest the bridge pickup you have an ergonomically-placed master volume knob, which can be used to roll off gain for a milder, "cleaned-up" sound. The 2-point synchronized tremolo provides an even greater variety of smooth sounds.
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic