Flamma FX200 Guitar Multi Effects in Pink
The FX200 has been designed to easily interface with a computer to edit and manage the device using the specialized editing software, available to download for free. PC connections now conveniently take place over USB-C, and users can easily update the firmware or backup presets while connected. The I/O has been drastically expanded to support auxiliary in, expression pedal, stereo FX Loop, stereo out, headphones out, XLR out, 5 pin MIDI in/out, USB-C for PC connection, and a power switch is also included for convenience. The expanded I/O is aimed for covering guitarists in all situations, with or without an amp, on stage, in the studio, or on the road.
- AUX IN : 1*1/8” unbalanced stereo input jack，impedance value 47kΩ. 1/8” stereo audio input jack, for connecting to external audio device
- MIDI PORT : 1*5-PIN MIDI female port. Programmable MIDI port for MIDI IN or MIDI OUT.
- USB PORT : Supports USB audio recording with specialized editor software for preset management and firmware updates.
- EXP 2 : 1*1/4” TRS jack, impedance value 10kΩ. 1/4” stereo audio input jack, connect to external expression pedal
- XLR OUT : 2*balanced XLR output jack，impedance value 600Ω. XLR stereo audio output for balanced signal.
- FX LOOP : Send Port, Return Port, 1/4” unbalanced mono output jack, for connecting to external pedal or four-cable-method.
Any questions? Contact us