Framus Teambuilt Pro Series Diablo II Pro - Burgundy Red Transparent Satin
- Headstock: Black with Framus Logo
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machineheads
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq low friction nut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Dot inlays
- Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,8 mm / 2.07"
- Fret quantity matrial and size: 22 Medium frets, Nickel silver (width: 2.6 mm / 0,102" height: 1,0 mm / 0,04") rounded edges
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved Top
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Swamp Ash
- Pickups: Original Seymour Duncan SCR-1N Cool Rail (neck), SSL-1 RW/RP (middle ), TB-4 JB Trembucker (bridge)
- E-Compartment Cover: Easy access electronic compartment cover
- Pot layout: Volume / Tone control push/pull for splitting humbucker
- Switch: 5-way Switch
- Function of switch: Selects the pickups
- Bridge System: Wilkinson vibrato by Framus
- Strap system: Warwick Security Locks
- Construction: Bolt-in
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Available in Burgundy Red Transparent Satin, Ocean Blue Transparent Satin, Nirvana Black Transparent Satin, Amber Transparent Satin, Antique Tobacco Transparent Satin, Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish and Natural Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: chrome, black or gold
- String label String gauges: GHS Strings: .009" - .046"
- Weight: Framus guitars are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit - Black with Tools
- Packing: Starline RockBag (RB 20506 STARLINE)
- Certificate: Individual Certificate of Authenticity
Any questions? Contact us