Gibson Les Paul Studio - Smokehouse Burst
Classic mahogany/maple body is weight relieved for comfort
You can’t deny two fundamental guitar truths: that early Les Pauls were glorious, and that they were also heavy. That’s the tradeoff of strapping a solid slab of mahogany to your body. But Gibson has done something special with the modern Les Paul Studio’s Ultra-modern, weight-relieved body. It retains the chime and resonance of slab Les Pauls at a big reduction in weight. This just means you can enjoy yourself onstage for longer, and drag yourself out of bed more easily the next day, when you’re playing the Gibson Les Paul Studio.
SlimTaper mahogany neck plays fast and smooth
The neck on this Les Paul Studio is a breath of fresh air. Its SlimTaper profile conforms naturally to the hand for smooth leads up top and fast licks down low. If you’re looking for the comfort of a ’60s Gibson and the conveniences of a modern player, we suggests checking out the Studio.
Plek’d for precision playability
This Les Paul Studio feels fast and precise, thanks in large part to its Plek fret treatment. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you’re likely to own. Each note rings loud and clear, and the fret edges feel smooth as silk.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A stage and studio workhorse
- Ultra-modern weight-relieved body allows for longer sets and sessions
- Mahogany SlimTaper neck plays like a ’60s favorite
- Rosewood fingerboard delivers classic Les Paul sustain
- Coil-tapped 490R/498T humbucking pickups provide classic cleans and modern crunch to quacky single-coil cluck
- Grover Rotomatic tuners are studio-stable
- Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge is lightweight and tonally matched to the guitar
- Plek’d for precision playability