Gibson Modern Collection Les Paul Classic in Ebony
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The Gibson Les Paul Classic combines the early 60's style Les Paul model with some functional and time-tested modifications. As expected, the LP Classic is crafted with a mahogany back and maple top coupled with a slim taper mahogany neck and bound, rosewood fingerboard. Burstbucker 61R & 61T zebra, open-coil pickups provide classic Gibson tones from the era with a bit of extra punch thanks to the open coils. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots which provide choices of coil tapping, phase switching and pure bypassing for functional and versatile sonic variety.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Maple Top, Mahogany Body
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Pickup(s): Burstbucker 61R & 61T (Zebra)
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with Aluminum Stop Bar
- Pickguard: Cream
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Hard Shell Case