Gretsch FSR G5422TG Electromatic Hollowbody Doublecut with RW FB in Aspen Green
Sleek and aggressive, the G5422TG Limited Edition Electromatic® Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a thinner, fully hollow body construction. Capture the resonant hollow-body sound and more present ringing bell tones of true Filter'Tron™ voices.
The arched maple top is equipped with sound post bracing and oversized F-holes for improved sound and projection. The two Black Top Filter'Tron PUs cover everything from jazz to blues to British Invasion sounds, with bright, warm tones and unique punch to create an ideal and versatile sonic palette.
Other great features include a fixed Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, a Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, a stylish G-Arrow control knob, and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece that adds shimmer to your tone.
The G5422TG faithfully reproduces many classic vintage Gretsch specs, including aged white body binding, multi-ply edging, a gold pickguard, vintage-style open-back tuners, and gold hardware.
- Body Shape: Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Body Material: Arched Laminated Maple (Top), 5-Ply Maple (Body)
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron™ with Tortoise Insert (Bridge), Black Top Filter’Tron™ with Tortoise Insert (Neck)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Bigsby Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece, Secured Rosewood Base
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Hardware Finish: Gold