Gretsch G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club with Laurel FB in Havana Burst
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner™ Collection, the G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet™ Club is a stylish workhorse that’s ready to brawl.
Powered by Broad’Tron™ BT-2S bridge and P90 Soap Bar neck pickups, this Streamliner delivers tight lows with a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
Bound nato bodies with stunning new finishes are complemented by effortless mahogany-stained necks that feature 12”-radius laurel fingerboards, elegant Pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The G2215-P90 also features an anchored compensated wraparound bridge, Electro-style control knobs and nickel hardware.
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard Material: Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Pickups: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S (Bridge), P90 Soap Bar (Neck)
- Bridge: Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Pickguard: Black Plexi
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Nickel