Gretsch G2622 Streamliner Centre Block with V-Stoptail in Forge Glow Maple
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622 is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume—while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch.
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard Material: Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Pickups: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S (Bridge), Broad'Tron™ BT-2S (Neck)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Nickel