Gretsch G5021E Limited Edition Rancher Penguin Parlor with RW FB in Mint Metallic
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Surely one of the most fabulous Gretsch birds ever to take flight, the G5021E Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar.
The Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets, Pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and synthetic bone nut, laurel bridge, gold sparkle binding and vertical wing” Gretsch headstock logo, gold plexi pickguard, gold hardware, and more.
- Body Shape: Penguin™ Acoustic
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Profile: Standard "U"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Vintage-Style Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge: Laurel
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Penguin™ Graphic and Gretsch® Logo
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Gold