Gretsch G5230T Electromatic Jet - Cadillac Green
Rocking Archtop from Gretsch
The Gretsch G5230T Electromatic Jet FT puts classic archtop feel, tone, and visuals into your hands at a great price. Featuring a chambered mahogany body with laminated maple top, the G5230T produces a rich, full tone that is ideal for a variety of genres including rock, jazz, and blues. It also has a mahogany neck with laurel fingerboard that is incredibly comfortable and playable. And with a pair of Black Top Filter’Tron pickups and anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby B50, the G5230T kicks out the classic Gretsch tone you know and love.
Black Top Filter’Tron pickups give you classic Gretsch humbucker tone
When you want classic ’50s-era archtop guitar tone, Sweetwater guitarists agree that you need real Gretsch humbuckers. That’s why Gretsch gave the G5230T Electromatic Jet a pair of Black Top Filter’Tron pickups. These humbuckers give you traditional Gretsch growl and grit, as well as deliver pristine clean tone when needed. In addition, individual pickup volume controls, master tone, and master volume with treble bleed circuit provide exceptional tonal range and control, putting you in the driver’s seat as you explore your own style.
A neck cut for play
The G5230T features a mahogany neck cut to a thin U-profile that players love for its comfort and incredible response. The 22 medium jumbo frets are ideal for lead playing as well as forming chords up and down the neck. The laurel fingerboard iconic pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays that exude vintage Gretsch vibe and visuals. And with an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby B50, you get great sustain and tremolo effect from each and every note Guitarists at Sweetwater dig the Gretsch G5230T. So will you.
Gretsch G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Features:
- Classic archtop electric delivers killer tone and vintage vibe
- Pair of Black Top Filter’Tron pickups provides classic Gretsch sound
- Chambered mahogany body and laminate maple top add bright overtones to the classic Jet body style
- Thin U-style mahogany neck for instant playability and feel
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby B50, you get great sustain and vibrato expression
- Classic pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays exude vintage Gretsch vibe