Gretsch G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod Hollowbody in Matte Phantom Metallic
Here’s what Gretsch say:
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Our all-new G5410 Electromatic “Rat Rod” Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigbsy revs the attitude up a notch further.
Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-‘50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Premium features include a thinner 2.25” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech NuBone nut, pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Mimicking the primer-laden “beater” vibe of classic rat rods, the G5410T comes in three Matte finishes - Matte Black with red pickguard, Matte Phantom Metallic with black pickguard or Matte Vintage White with black pickguard. The Matte Black and Matte Phantom Metallic models feature aged white binding with black/white purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware, while the Matte Vintage White model features black binding with white/black purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Satin
- Upper Bout: 11.625” (295 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (416 mm)
- Waist: 9.625” (244.48 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Secured Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby-Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Red Plexi with Cream Gretsch Logo (506), Black Plexi with Cream Gretsch Logo (569 & 505)
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)