Gretsch G5421 Electromatic Jet Club with Rosewood FB in Firebird Red
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards.
The G5421 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound™," with a two-tone body colour scheme (Black or Silver top with walnut-stained back and sides). Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic™ thumbnail fingerboard inlays, G-arrow knobs and white Pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Material: Chambered Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Pickups: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking (Bridge), Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking (Neck)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Pickguard: Pearloid with Gretsch® Logo
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL110 Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Chrome