Gretsch G5622 Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Laurel FB in Bristol Fog
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce centre block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tones for enhanced sonic punch. Flexible harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with the treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5622 is offered in three stunning finishes: Aged Walnut, Black Gold or Bristol Fog with nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling. The Aged Walnut and Black Gold finishes feature a gold pickguard, while Bristol Fog comes with a black pickguard.
- Body Shape: Center Block
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard Material: Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Pickup: Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Bridge), Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Neck)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Pickguard: Black Plexi w/ Silver Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Hardware Finish: Nickel