Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Laurel FB in Speyside
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622T Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce centre block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tones for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with the treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622T’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5622T now comes in several remarkable finishes including Imperial Stain, Orange Stain, Single Barrel Burst (NEW) and Speyside (NEW) with gold pickguard and gold pickup bezels, or in Aspen Green, Dark Cherry Metallic and Georgia Green with silver pickguard and silver pickup bezels. All models feature nickel hardware.
- Body Shape: Centre Block with Double-Cut
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Bridge), Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Neck)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ with Bigsby® B70
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Hardware Finish: Nickel